NAVBAR

HEADER




Tiffnoir

lunes

Cat's Café at Myeongdong (Seoul)



Ways to date a cool and handsome cat =’①。①’= at a cat's cafe theme at Myeongdong (Seoul, South Korea).

I always wanted to visit a cat's cafe in order to hug, kiss, play and make purr all single cat around there.
It was easy!! My friends at first were like "we better go to a dog's cafe cos cats are too used to people and are boring there ヽ(ー_ー )ノ"... but I convinced them with my puppy & teary eyes (´;ω;`) to visit cats instead.
I'm not gonna write too much in this blog post cos, rly... I spent the whole time like this \(T∇T)/ feeling like it was a dream~
U'll be able to see them everywhere, at chairs, tables, pets' beds, counters... and inside bags (●__●)


There was only one free table, but that osm cat from my first pic was lying on it so comfy... how to put our damn orders at the table, tsk.
Ordered a vanilla latte (I discovered it was my fav hot beverage while staying at Seoul) and inmediatly started to take pics and videos!
The place was crowded and everyone was doing the same so, I should appear at tons of pics and videos, while my friend "baby cat" hold my sweater and started to carry me as if I were his pet instead WTF SO FUNNY I CAN'T.
There u have cat's toys to play with them, but cats ignored kids next to me using them to start playing with my sweater instead LOL (poor kids).


We spent around 2 hours inside, avoiding the cold weather. I'm also adding a few videos I took inside... just ignore my voice please, I know it's annoying xD



Tsk, this damn fella







Wae u look at me like that T_T








This poor kitty was sick (OTL poor eye)




Oh yeah... cats being cats






This one was my fav, forever purring to me aw aw aw awwwwwww







The sick kitty again, feeling like a diva




U can feed them... til they'll go crazy and kill u to have more food




Cos that's a cool place to stay at




Cats stalking




So... u say u wanna sit here?





Pet me human, I'm cute











Here are all the little psychos~





We were about to leave the place when this baby came to my lap and hugged my hand






Yun & Mel~ riding a wild horse Ò.Ó




Being crazy




OLA KE ASE?




See u soon!

10 comentarios:

  1. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD yo no podría entrar ahí, moriría de amor ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAA; el que es tu favorito es taaaaaaaaan bonito *^* que bien cuidados que estan todos y cada uno de ellos!!! Como mola la gente que cuida a los animales como debe ;^;

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. y todo super limpito *_*, te quitas el calzado al entrar, te pones unos que te dan, guardas el bolso y abrigo en una bolsa y te desinfectan las manos, amor de gente (L)

      Eliminar
  2. sobs... ;_____; these cats too cute ;____; I always wanna go to cat cafe ;_________________________; SOBS SOBS

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow i just knw there's a cafe with cats around?haha..

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. there're a few around Seoul~ but are more famous at Japan I think ^_^

      Eliminar
  4. I stumbled upon your blog while looking for cat cafe in myeongdong..OMG soooo CUTEeee~!! hahaha all the cats looks fluffy and super cutee...ahhh!!hahaha hopefully i could visit this cat cafe when im visiting korea as i have always wanted to go to a cat cafe :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. U will feel as floating over a rainbow lol, literally!!! I was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and with teary eyes of emotion the whole time T___T

      In case u're the same person asking me for the address/directions on how to get there, check the reply on the next comment ^_^

      Eliminar
  5. May i know what is the address of this cat cafe? how to go there? Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 1) Get off at Exit 6 of Myeongdong station and immediately take the road to your left.

      2) Walk the length of that street until you see BSX.

      3) Then, turn to the right of BSX to the street where Banila Co. is located.

      3) From BSX, turn right.

      I’ve read somewhere that their cat mascot is only in the area during weekends, but on all occasions (weekdays) that we were in Myeongdong at night, we saw it on corner of the street right before the café.

      Found it at http://bryologue.com/2012/12/21/winter-in-seoul-2012-day-2-cat-cafe-in-myeongdong/ ^_^

      Eliminar

Cute Blue Flying Butterfly