NAVBAR

HEADER




Tiffnoir

lunes

Korean BBQ




Are u hungry? Cos I'm and when someone is hungry... it's time for a food post! Muahahahahahaha...
I bet u all know how yummy a Korean BBQ is, if u didn't know it now u know it ψ(`∇´)ψ

There's this story about how I quit drinking alcohol... and it happened because of this night, this one.

We had a party with our Hi Guesthouse's friends at a traditional korean bbq restaurant, where u and ur friends can order tons of meat (usually beef) and soju will be on the table cos u're supposed to drink alcohol yes or yes (  ゜Д゜)⊃旦



This is pig's skin (so ew ew ew, rly)




Sarasa (japanese), me, Mako (japanese), Nieves (spanish) & Andreas (Denmark, if I'm not wrong)




Drinking as usual (⌒▽⌒)




Yummy!




Sad Tae ಥ_ಥ




건배 !




If I'm not wrong this was snake, but since we ate a lot I can't remember it... I was too drunk when I ate snake so idk at all xD




People starting to get drunk (◎ヮ◎)






I was trying to cut it in order to properly cook it, idk why do I look that happy





So, in the end, I drank like 4 bottles of soju and one of beer... and that's why I'm not gonna drink again, my friend got a really bad drunk moment back at the dorm and I puked too... while I was sleeping... on my own bed (×_×;) (DON'T DRINK SOJU KIDS !! and I'm used to drink... but idk what happened to me that night)


We went to another korean bqq, this time at a more elegant site (after noraebang at Rodeo Street) cos our korean friend's parents wanted to meet us and show us their love (^_^)
Thank u so much!! They really treated us so well.
This was on a Saturday, after we met some friends who were going to a Super Junior concert (we went to the venue to have fun trolling them ㅋㅋㅋ)



Le cooking~




Our table, nothing important xD






We meet again, damn soju ¬ ¬ (well, this day happened before the drunkard one)




Hyuna!





She's Gyohee! My kyute innocent love lol (a ghost by her side)




You can see everyone laughing, koreans are nice people (let's not talk about the 아줌마)




I don't appear almost at any pic cos I was focused on eating ♥



My wig got all messy and dirty... and, after 2 months, I didn't wash it yet xD. Cya! 

2 comentarios:

  1. Algunos platos tienen buena pinta pero otros... como que dan un poco de asquito (sobre todo el de la piel de cerdo... puag D:)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. La serpiente era lo que más rico estaba (en cuanto a carne), lo otro que ves es kimchi, cosas picantes y verduras que mezclas con el kimchi para que no pique tanto o para refrescarte la boca lol
      Yo me dediqué a comer la carne sin la salsa del medio (picante) y la pasta fría que se ve por ahí nomnomnom

      Eliminar

Cute Blue Flying Butterfly