NAVBAR

HEADER




Tiffnoir

domingo

Photoshoot as Lady Gaga




My friend Nabouzan told me she was thinking about a "Celebrities look a likes" from our own city.

It was my pleasure to participate in this funny photoshoot along with those beautiful and kind women (^_^)

Try to guess their celebrity look a like!

Mi amiga Nabouzan me contó que andaba pensando sobre un proyecto de "Parecidos con celebridades" de nuestra propia ciudad.

Fue un placer participar en ésta divertida sesión de fotos junto a mujeres tan bellas y tan buenas personas (^_^)

Intentad adivinar a qué celebridad se parecen!







Not gonna post all the pics cos it was a personal project and I wanna respect her privacy :)
No voy a subir todas las fotos porque era su proyecto personal y quiero respetar su privacidad :)



2 comentarios:

  1. Oh maigawd! Just 4 a sec I tot u were Gaga kkkkk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. xD thankyu? Some friends of mine also tot it was Gaga herself the very first time, they even told me "IT'S GAGA NOT U"
      The power of makeup!

      Eliminar

Cute Blue Flying Butterfly