NAVBAR

HEADER




Tiffnoir

martes

The Envy Blowdry Set (sponsored review)




Here I'm to talk about "The Envy Blowdry Set" from Envy Professional~

Experience the Envy Blowdry in this beautifully presented box set which includes Dual Fix 12, Shampoo and Conditioner – everything you need to rejuvenate your blowdry and create beautiful healthy, glossy hair.

Since my hair was too damaged from last summer due to a bad bleaching process, I wanted to give it a try (^_^)


The store sent me the product to test it in just 3 days! Really fast shipping <3




The box was really heavy cos I'm a weak alien lol








Envy Dual Fix 12: 200ml




Envy Dual Fix 12 is a professional salon treatment that helps repair all hair types. Containing a perfect balance of silk proteins and keratin amino acids to target damaged areas and attract moisture to give long lasting results. 12 incredible benefits for smoother, glossier hair that’s easier to manage. The Dual Fix 12 hair repair treatment has been described by leading industry magazines and consumer bloggers as a "miracle in a bottle", so get the instant WOW factor and get great hair in minutes. 


12 Key Benefits
  • Amazing shine 
  • Helps to repair damaged hair 
  • Weightless silk effect
  • Easier detangling 
  • Helps to rehydrate your hair 
  • Improves blow dry and styling results
  • Thicker, fuller hair
  • Anti-frizz formula
  • Rejuvenates tired hair colour 
  • Results in stronger hair 
  • No more split ends 
  • Lasts for weeks 

Key Technology:
  • Keratin Amino Acids - Derived from the same protein that hair is composed of. Keratin Amino Acids penetrate the hair to balance and retain moisture.
  • Silk Proteins - Harvested from the empty cocoons of the silk moth, Silk Proteins help to moisturise, smooth, gloss and condition the hair. 
  • Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) - Helps to strengthen hair, add moisture, boost volume and shine. 
  • Glycerin - Helps to moisturise the hair.
  • Guar Gum - A natural ingredient which helps condition the hair.

Application:
  • Intensive use - Apply generously and evenly from roots to ends onto dry unwashed hair. Rough dry with hairdryer until completely dry. Rinse thoroughly, shampoo twice and condition as normal.
  • Regular use - Shampoo hair, rinse, apply generously to wet hair, leave for 1 minute, rinse and condition as normal.
  • Envy Dual Fix 12 is suitable for ALL types of hair, including fine, thin, thick, straight, and curly hair.








I used it before washing my hair. I applied like 4 clicks of product to my dirty hair and let it dry properly. I waited a few hours before washing my hair for the best result. (My blonde roots appearing and yeah, I must re-dye my blue, it's fading~). My hair felt like a cotton candy!




Gentle Cleansing Shampoo: 250ml




Envy SLS/SLES and paraben-free Shampoo gently removes impurities leaving hair feeling fresh and build up free. Infused with a unique blend of keratin and silk proteins for strength, this gentle shampoo leaves a clean lightweight base helping to improve performance of conditioners, treatments and styling products.


Key Technology:
  • Keratin Amino Acids - Penetrate the hair to balance and retain moisture.
  • Silk Proteins - Silk Proteins help to moisturise, smooth, gloss and condition the hair.
  • Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) Helps to strengthen hair, add moisture, boost volume and shine.
  • SLS/SLES free
  • Paraben free

Application: Apply to wet hair and massage thoroughly until a lather appears.  Rinse and repeat.

Envy Gentle Cleansing Shampoo is suitable for ALL types of hair, including fine, thin, thick, straight, and curly hair.






Maybe it's because I have semi-permanent fantasy hair dye and it was too dry when I used this shampoo... But even using it twice, I felt as if were too "dry" or too strong for my damaged hair. I expected it to be more creamy to moisturize my hair, but it has a formula similar to Johnson & Johnson's one, which isn't good for my type of hair (T_T), sorry!
I also dislike the smell, I think they can do a better work changing it's formula, cos I feel sad not being able to enjoy this shampoo (>_<)




Gentle Detangling Conditioner: 250ml




Envy Detangling Conditioner is infused with a unique blend of keratin and silk proteins to help protect and repair all hair types. Blending lightweight conditioning with superior detangling leaves your hair soft, shiny and manageable reducing frizz in the process.


Key Technology:
  • Keratin Amino Acids - Penetrate the hair to balance and retain moisture.
  • Silk Proteins - Help to moisturise, smooth, gloss and condition the hair.
  • Intelligent Conditioners - Help improve detangling, target damage and enhance shine.

Application: Apply to freshly washed hair from roots to ends. Comb through with a large toothed comb for optimum detangling. Rinse thoroughly.

Envy Gentle Detangling Conditioner is suitable for ALL types of hair, including fine, thin, thick, straight, and curly hair.






Yes for this conditioner!! I used just a little bit of it and I inmediatly felt how soft my hair was :D
Next time I'm gonna leave it for 1 hour as a shock treatment for my damaged hair (^_^)




Here's the final look after drying my hair~ I didn't use any serum or any other product besides The Envy Blowdry Set ones. Although I'm not confident with the shampoo, I must say that I love the result! It's more shiny and doesn't break at all! I also wanna try using the Dual Fix one night and sleep without using any heat, to see if it works better with or without heat and with a longer or shorter exposure (^_^)


Perfume : (1/5) ❤
(please, pretty please, work on it!)
Diseño / Design : (5/5) ❤❤❤❤❤
Calidad / Quality : (4/5) ❤❤❤❤
Precio / Price : (3/5) ❤❤
(it's quite expensive...)
Servicio / Service : (5/5) ❤❤❤❤❤
Envío / Shipping : (5/5) ❤❤❤❤❤
Resultado / Result : (4/5) ❤❤❤❤
Final / Overall : (4/5) ❤❤❤❤❤


¿Dónde conseguirlo? / Where do I get it?
AQUÍ, por 51€
HERE, for £40.00
Promotional Code for you all ;P BLOG40 and is available until the end of March 2016. 

(spanish translation coming as soon as I can!)

6 comentarios:

  1. No entiendo algunos sitios que hacen productos que no huelen bien??? PARA QUE??? con lo que me gusta ir a la seccion de champus y tirarme media hora oliendolos todos xDDDDDD (soy rara, que quieres lol)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yo me quedé muy rayada porque me esperaba eso, que fuese cremoso y que oliese que te cagas ><...
      O al igual me ha pasado sólo a mí y al resto de bloggers les huele bien? Que soy gafe, eso lo sé jajaajaja

      Eliminar
  2. Joe, pos anda que no suena bien ni nada, te ha quedado el pelo cual terciopelo a la vista...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Bueeeeeno, eso fue el día después, cuando se secó, porque no uso secador para no joderlo más y tarda tranquilamente una noche en secarse xD

      Eliminar
  3. Lo malo de los productos es que huelen mal aún así el pelo te queda liso y brillante *O*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yaaaaaaa ><, estoy por añadirle unas gotitas de algún perfume/aroma
      Y bueno, me he dado cuenta de que el champú también me ha escupido casi todo el color azul en estos días, me toca retocarlo este finde si o si. No sé qué llevará para arrastrarme el color de esa manera (las fotos tienen más de 1 semana, pero soy una vaga lol)

      Eliminar

Cute Blue Flying Butterfly